Sometimes I think that me trying to blog is a joke because I only get to it like maybe twice a year. I'm going to keep trying though. We are back in Rexburg trying to finish up Seth's last two semesters and hoping to find an internship sometime in the near future.
For now, I've been hanging out at home with the cutest little girl ever! I know it's a mother thing to say about their own child but she REALLY is! Her latest development has been somewhat useless but nonetheless VERY entertaining; she started walking around with her arms in the air so I would mimic her and yell "touchdown!" so whenever that word is said she puts her arms in the air and repeats the word back. I never thought that out of all first words she would say that it would be the word "touchdown", Seth and I don't even watch football!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment